Our future depends on your continued support and commitment. There are several ways for you to partner with us to help make a difference in the community we serve.
CSC, Inc. accepts contributions in order to serve the community through friends of CSC, Inc., Combined Federal Campaign, Employee Matching Programs, and Direct Gifts.
Friends of CSC, Inc.
Combined Federal Campaign
If you are an employee of a company with a Combined Federal Campaign, you can support CSC, Inc. by designating Combined Federal Campaign# 28508 on your CFC pledge card.
Employee Matching Program
Your contributions can have twice the impact if you participate in your company’s employee matching program. Please contact your department of human resources for details on your company’s payroll deduction enrollment program for charitable giving.
- Donations/Direct Gifts
If your employer does not have a workplace-giving program or you would like to support CSC, Inc. directly, please send your contribution in whatever amount you can afford two ways:
||Coalition for Stronger Communities, Inc.
1884 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(make payable to CSC, Inc.)
Special Events and Fundraising
CSC, Inc. presents exciting programs and events throughout the year. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Annual events include:
- Signature Event (Gala), co-sponsored with DST-FWAC
- Atlantic City Casino Trip
- Crab Feast
Financial donations, in-kind services, product donation, gala table sponsorships, and underwriting a specific community service program or scholarship are just a few examples of how corporations, foundations, and private businesses can make a difference.
Thank you for recognizing the importance of our work. We are counting on you support to help us carry out our outreach programs to the community and to fulfill our mission of making a positive difference in the community. For more information on how you can help, please contact us at email@example.com.
The CFC Partnership Guidelines detail the responsibilities of the foundation and the requesting organization in a formal partnership agreement in support of philanthropic programs and events. These guidelines should be used to govern the interactions between the two organizations.
- Provide 501(c)3 tax exempt status letter to donating organization if requested.
- Review and approve all correspondence sent out referencing the partnership between your organization and the foundation.
- Provide financial administrative services for all donations addressed to CSC (15% administrative fee).
- Process request for dispersal of donated funds within30-days of request.
Partner Organization Responsibilities
- Send charitable contribution letter to potential donors.
- Secure donor advertisement, i.e., add for souvenir journal, event signage, logo for website, etc.
- Distribute thank you letters or other correspondence to donor organization.
- Promote event to the public, potential donors, and targeted audience.
- Secure event venue and manage event details.